Join the New Hampshire Horse
Make a difference—Be part of something greater than yourself...
Since 1986 the New Hampshire Horse Council (NHHC) has represented the interests of New Hampshire’s diverse equine industry. The NHHC acts as a liaison and the official voice for the states’ equine industry. We protect and promote the equine industry for the New Hampshire government and for the general public through education, media and our members. Your membership makes it possible for us to sponsor projects, provide benefits, and be involved in legislative issues. With your support, we can attain even more influence in the public arena.
Membership dues have been reduced. You now have two choices to join. A membership form is provided if you choose to print it and mail in your dues payment. We also offer PayPal for your convenience. Please consider joining NHHC and helping us to make a difference.
Download a membership form >>>
Download a copy of the NHHC ByLaws >>>
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
If you would like to apply for a seat on the NHHC Board of Directors, download the Board of Directors Application here >>>>
Types of General Memberships
All memberships expire December 31st
New Hampshire Horse Council is a 501 (c) 5 organization
CHAMPION, Individual = $15/per year
CHAMPION, Individual = $10/per year for a member of a NHHC affiliate organization.
Individual membership is open to any interested individual who supports the goals and purposes of the New Hampshire Horse Council.
Dealing with critical issues such as local and state trail preservation, equine health, zoning issues and much more as a horse owner can be overwhelming. But membership with the NHHC will provide you with opportunities to meet others with similar interests on committees, in workgroups and classes or participate in online discussion groups working together on the issues affecting all horse owners.
You will be able to:
· Attend Horse Council meetings, participate in committees and vote at the annual and special meetings
· Receive Horse Council e-newsletters and e-mail alerts
· Receive a 20% discount on Liability Signs purchased from the NHHC
· Have FREE text classifieds on the NHHC Website (Note: A single advertiser is limited to 80 words of advertising in a single calendar month. All classifieds submitted may be edited for content and length.)
CHAMPION, Family = $25/per year
Same benefits as with the Individual membership plus adding a maximum of four adults (18 years or older) living in the same household.
GRAND CHAMPION, Affiliate Association = $30/per year
Open to all sporting, breed and activity clubs or associations as well as equine professional organizations with a voting membership. Organizations must have a Board of Directors, Officers or equivalent management structure that meets regularly. Your organization will need to select an official NHHC delegate.
As an Affiliate Associate member with the NHHC, your organization will have opportunities to connect with other equine organizations, share ideas, inform and promote events, discover creative solutions to problems and represent your voice to local and state policy makers.
· NHHC Affiliate Association official delegate can attend Horse Council meetings, participate on committees and vote at annual and special meetings.
· NHHC Affiliate Association’s official delegate will receive NHHC e-newsletters and e-mail alerts —to be forwarded to its general membership.
· NHHC Affiliate Associations can include their upcoming events in the NHHC e-newlsetters.
· 50% discount on membership fee to Affiliate Association members who join the NHHC as Champion Individual members!
· FREE text classifieds for the Affiliate Association on the NHHC Website (Note: A single advertiser is limited to 80 words of advertising in a single calendar month. All classifieds submitted may be edited for content and length.)
· FREE Affiliate Association name and/or logo, contact information and website link on the NHHC Website.
· FREE placement of Affiliate Association’s promotional/membership materials at expos, events, classes and meetings attended or hosted by NHHC (as deemed by practical by Board of Directors).
· NHHC affiliate associations can use the NHHC logo accompanied by the words: “Affiliate member of the New Hampshire Horse Council.” A digital copy of the logo as it needs to appear will be provided by the NHHC free of charge.
GRAND CHAMPION, Business/Farm Sponsor = $45/per year
Open to all wholesale or retail businesses, professionals, tack stores, veterinary clinics, feed stores, equine consultants and farms who derive income from equine related activities and who need to keep informed on critical issues affecting business. Business/Farm Sponsors are encouraged, but not required, to offer special advantages/discounts to NHHC members that patronize their enterprise.
Stay up to date on decisive issues like insurance, taxes, liability, licensing, regulatory questions regarding supplements or equine health professionals, insurance, zoning, preservation and land use, infectious disease, and much more!
· NHHC Business/Farm official delegate can attend NHHC meetings, participate on committees and vote at annual and special meetings.
· NHHC Business/Farm members will receive NHHC e-newsletters and e-mail alerts and are entitled to include their upcoming events in e-newsletters.
· FREE text classifieds on the NHHC Website (Note: A single advertiser is limited to 80 words of advertising in a single calendar month. All classifieds submitted may be edited for content and length.)
· FREE business/farm logo, contact information and website link on the Sponsors & Links Page of NHHC Website. For this marketing advantage NHHC business/farm members are asked to provide the membership with a nominal discount on goods and/or services when members show their membership cards.
· FREE equine liability sign—1 per farm (or business, if desired); just pay shipping costs. Additional signs available at a 20% discount.
· FREE placement of promotional/membership materials at expos, events, classes and meetings attended or hosted by NHHC (as deemed practical by Board of Directors).
· NHHC business/farm members can use the NHHC logo accompanied by the words: “Affiliate member of the New Hampshire Horse Council.” A digital copy of the logo as it needs to appear will be provided by the NHHC free of charge.
PEGASUS, Philanthropic Support = $250 (minimum), Lifetime–$500 (minimum)
Open to all wholesale or retail businesses, professionals, tack stores, veterinary clinics, feed stores, equine consultants and farms or individuals who recognize the importance to support the efforts of the New Hampshire Horse Council.
Pegasus donors, who strive to stay on top of critical equine issues, are assured that their donations will go a long way to enable the ALL VOLUNTEER NHHC to remain dedicated in being the voice for New Hampshire horses and their owners.
· Pegasus Philanthropic Members can enjoy ALL the benefits available to our Individual, Affiliate and Farm/Business Members. Pegasus members may vote at NHHC annual and special meetings. In connection with their logo and their website link on the NHHC Home Page, Pegasus level supporters can also be linked to an information page with pictures (biographical or otherwise) on the NHHC website—content subject to NHHC board approval. This page can be set-up by our NHHC webmaster with Pegasus member approval.